How do I reverse a curse from my mother who caused me for stealing her money?
My mum is dead I can’t return the money also I can as her for forgiveness.
No one can reverse but only by the Spirit of God.
You need to confess the whole truth to your Pastor.
If you walk in the Light you will know when things start going wrong and you will make amendments.
If will confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us from all sins.
Always use God’s word as your guiding Light that is the only way to leave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


1 Comment